1. Nagueh SF, Appleton CP, Gillebert TC et al. Recommendations for the evaluation of left ventricular diastolic function by echocardiography. J Am Soc of Echocardiogr 2009; 22: 107– 33.
2. Nakai H, Takeuchi M, Nishikage T et al. The mitral L wave: a marker of advanced diastolic dysfunction in patients with atrial fibrillation. Circ J 2007; 71: 1244– 1249.
3. Lam CS, Han L, Ha JW et al. The mitral L wave: a marker of pseudonormal filling and predictor of heart failure in patients with left ventricular hypertrophy. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2005; 18: 336– 41.
4. Lam CS, Han L, Oh JK et al. The mitral annular middiastolic velocity curve: functional correlates and clinical significance in patients with left ventricular hypertrophy. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2008; 21: 165– 70.
5. Lang RM, Bierig M, Devereux RB et al. Recommendations for chamber quantification: a report from the American Society of Echocardiography’s Guidelines and Standards Committee and the Chamber Quantification Writing Group, developed in conjunction with the European Association of Echocardiography, a branch of the European Society of Cardiology. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2005; 18: 1440– 63.
6. Keren G, Meisner JS, Sherez J et al. Interrelationship of mid‑ diastolic mitral valve motion, pulmonary venous flow, and transmitral flow. Circulation 1986; 74: 36– 44.
7. Su HM, Lin TH, Lee CS et al. Differentiation of left ventricular diastolic function by mid‑ diastolic mitral annular motion patterns. Ultrasound Med Biol 2008; 34: 753– 759.