1. Trenk D, Hochholzer W, Fromm MF et al. Cytochrome P450 2C19 681G>A Polymorphism and High On-Clopidogrel Platelet Reactivity Associated With Adverse 1-Year Clinical Outcome of Elective Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Drug-Eluting or Bare-Metal Stents. J Am Coll Cardiol 2008; 51: 1925–1934.
2. Wallentin L, James S, Storey RF et al. PLATO investigators. Effect of CYP2C19 and ABCB1 single nucleotide polymorphisms on outcomes of treatment with ticagrelor versus clopidogrel for acute coronary syndromes: a genetic substudy of the PLATO trial. Lancet 2010; 376: 1320–1328.
3. Paré G, Mehta SR, Yusuf S et al. Effects of CYP2C19 genotype on clopidogrel treatment in CURE and ACTIVE. N Eng J Med 2010; 363: 1704–1714.
4. Bhatt DL, Cryer BL, Contant CF et al. COGENT Investigators. Clopidogrel with or without Omeprazole in Coronary Artery Disease. N Engl J Med 2010; 363: 1909–1917.
5. Simon T, Verstuyft C, Mary-Krause M et al. French Registry of Acute ST-Elevation and Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (FAST-MI) Investigators. Genetic determinants of response to clopidogrel and cardiovascular events. N Engl J Med 2009; 360: 363–375.
6. Abraham NS, Hlatky MA, Antman EM et al. American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Expert Consensus Documents. ACCF/ACG/AHA 2010 Expert Consensus Document on the Concomitant Use of Proton Pump Inhibitors and Thienopyridines: A Focused Update of the ACCF/ACG/AHA 2008 Expert Consensus Document on Reducing the Gastrointestinal Risks of Antiplatelet Therapy and NSAID Use. J Am Coll Cardiol 2010; 56: 2051–2066.
7. Geisler T et al. Impact of inflammatory markers on platelet function and cardiovascular outcome in patiens undergoing coronary intervention. ESC 2010.
8. Rao S. The INNOVATE PCI investigators. A randomized, double-blind, active controlled trial to evaluate intravenous and oral PRT060128 (elinogrel), a selective and reversible P2Y12 receptor inhibitor vs clopidogrel as a novel antiplatelet therapy in patients undergoing nonurgent percutaneous coronary interventions. European Society of Cardiology 2010 Congress; 2010; August 30, 2010; Stockholm, Sweden.